Monday, November 24, 2008

LSS Crossfit Monday the 24th

Wod 

This is really complicated.

Warm up. 
amrap in 30 seconds of 
double unders 
burpees
thrusters 
pullups
(30 seconds for each movement)

I managed to get 
double unders = 40
burpees = 13
thrusters with 2x 25 lbs = 15
pullups = 20
The workout is: - choose three of the movements do then each for one minute five times. Every round you must achieve the same amount of reps as you did in the original 30 seconds 

My workout was

double unders = 40,40,40,40,40
burpees = 13,13,13,13,13
thrusters = 15,15,15,15,15

Holy fuck was it painful my body was going into shock during the thrusters but i always got my numbers. The reason i didnt choose pullups is because pullups and double unders are my 2 strongest of the 4 movements and if i did pullups it would have been torture on my arms.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Nice job today Chad, we will have to give this one a try. I think I'll skip the burpees:) I love the new color of your site.