Wednesday, March 12, 2008


5 rounds

125m row
6 power cleans- 95 lbs
10 pullups
6 box jumps- high box

This was a BITCH one of the hardest i've done in a while.
the rows were all in the low 1:30/500m which was probably faster then I should
have been going. Pullups weren't to bad had to break up 3rd and 4th rounds. Box jumps were
probably my rest glad i didn't have to do 10. The power cleans were the hardest things ever
holy guacamole seriously those things were brutal. Maintained perfect technique throughout the whole workout tho hahhahaha that's not at all true my technique was hurting through
this one but still glad i RX'D it. All in all a great day martial arts was fun after crossfit although holding was hurting a bit but still a good workout.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Great job tonight Chad, those power cleans were a workout weren't they? You did a great job on that rower and the big box. Did you see how close our times were and Leanna was right in between us. Crazy!! I think my slowest event was the pullups. MMA was fun tonight, I like calling the numbers. Good night!!