Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog was messing up

I couldnt sign in to my account since saturday so im not going to bother posting saturday or monday but i will post today


7 am class

front squats 
3-3-2-2-1-1-1

115-135-145-155-160x0-160x0-160x0   i think that was right im not sure ill have to ask jill :)

then as many rounds as you can in ten minutes of 
5- l pullups
4-sandbag to shoulder - the girls sandbag 
8- pushups on finger tips 
8- weighted situps 20 lbs
i got 9 rounds on this sucker didnt feel absolutely exhausted at the end but after the bike ride home in the rain i wasnt feeling the best            movie time :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you moved from the couch yet today? Nice work on your front squats Mr. I have done my CF for the day and now must rest on the couch until tomorrow morning! :) Does 7 a.m really work for you? Ok, I'm just buggin ya and miss ya at the evening classes! :)

Hollie said...

I'm glad to see you posting again, Chad. Damn computers:) Missed you at class last night. Hope you're feeling better today.