Friday, September 5, 2008

Work ethic

I have been slacking a lot lately on my posts i still have been working out regularly but the posts have not been happening so as of now im back baby!!!!! Today i did the mofo himself 
 WOD
 
"Murph"

1 mile run
100 pullups
200 pushups
300 squats 
1 mile run
time= 42:45
not super impressed with the time but happy to have gotten 200 pushups done especially im not proud to say that part way through my hand ripped open and i had to wear a crappy old glove. Can't wait to see everyone on monday 
IM BACK BABY !!!!!! 

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Glad to see your back in the blog game Chad. I liked watching you do Murph. I actually preferred watching you to doing it myself:) I thought the pink crappy old glove looked cute on you. Nice work on your fitness test today. 74 squats in 60 seconds is nothing to sneeze at!