Monday, June 9, 2008

back at er'

Wod 

Bear complex 
deadlift, power clean, front squat, push press, back squat, push jerk
3 sets of 6    75-85-95
This was a bugger, seriously at one point when i was putting the bar on my neck after the pushpress, but before my back squat it hurt my neck so bad that i went into a full squat kind of things with the bar resting on my neck and my hands weren't on it. FREAKYY but i got errr done. 

 
3 rounds 

6 pullups
6 pushups
6 push press
6 kbs
6 k2e

Blasted through this one pretty quick not to brutal but the kettle bell swings were awesome it was nice to see how heavy we could go. 

I had my french 10 final exam it was fricking brutal i need 70 % to get into the class and im not sure but i think i am going to be fine. I guess we will be finding out soon. Anyways it's time for a lil bit of mma action so seeya all tomorrow 
ciao.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Nice work tonight Chad:)