Monday, June 2, 2008

Sandbag galore........

Wod

3 rounds
20 sec on  X 4
10 sec off  X 4 
 as many rounds as you can in two minutes of
5 pullups 5 pushups

then.....

4 rounds 
6 sandbag full cleans 
12 turkish get ups

I felt good on the first 3 rounder my pullups were fast and controlled and my pushups were fairly decent ( much better in the first round then the third ). The rowing was just rowing difficult but maintainable. After this workout my breathing was messed up i couldn't get air deep into my lungs. I wasn't even brutally tired I don't know what happened. Anyways i have to study hard for a french 10 final all week so the postings might be lacking a bit and hopefully i will still make it every day this week. Seeya tomorrow all 
Ciao  

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I don't want to say I missed the rower, but it wasn't bad last night after the break last week. Those sandbag cleans felt good but the get ups got tiring half way through eh? I know what you mean about the breathing, it feels like there is no air movement in the box some days. Maybe we can get MC to open that back door for a bit. CMA was fun last night, I hear Leanna enjoyed your 2 minute rounders. Nice spinning hook kicks:)