Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NO POSTS UNTILL MONDAY JUNE 9TH.......

Hitting the books people. I have my french 10 final on monday so any time that i am not at crossfit i am studying aka posting is very difficult. So for the few people that check out my blog this is just a heads up :)
I will still be at crossfit though so seeya there 

Wod

5 rounds
1-2-3
pushpress 
105 lbs

2 rounds 

1-2-3-4
turkish get up 
30 lbs

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
pushups off box onto paraletts. 

the pushups were felt so good until i hit 8 on the way back. 
everything else felt just delightful :)

6 comments:

Leanna said...

your such a little goody two shoes, ditching crossfit blogs to study.. tsk tsk
oh and good job tonight.. i think you might be catching up to me ;)

Hollie said...

Good job on the studying - don't listen to that rotten sister of yours:) Those push ups were a you know what, weren't they. You and Leanna did a great job of getting deep into the paralette's. That makes the difference to the level of intensity eh? Good luck on the French test:)

Surrey Sterling said...

Dude good luck on the french. I only remember on word from Grade 8 french as I said it constantly. I don't know how to spell it but it sounds like this Ja-Na-say-pa. "I don't Know" I went to the school of hard knocks and wish I had a better education. Stay focused brother! See you soon!

Jill said...

Beau travail a ton `wod` Chad. Etudiez forte et bon chance a tes examens!

btw- thats my french from high school (11 years ago!). patrick had no in-put in that and would probably be embarassed!

Chad de Boer said...

oizarhahaha thanks everyone you guys rock ( exept you leanna :P ) im studying hard and think im pretty prepared for the final seeya all soon

Chad de Boer said...

dont know where the oizar came from