Thursday, May 15, 2008

I love double unders ..........

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
sandbag to shoulder
ring dips 
box step ups with 25lbs
evil wheel 

2 rounds 
50- kettle bell swings single arm ( 25 per side)
25- Double unders
25- pullups

I loved this wod the ladder was crazy i liked the ab wheel today i could do them somewhat fast and my technique was steller. I definitely found the second wod harder then the ladder just because my forearms were burning. I hauled ass through that one. The double unders were definitely the break as the kettle bell swings were probably the hardest. Pullups were difficult but manageable. Seeya all monday we are off to penticton :)
Ciao

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I must say you do have those double unders down pat. Congratulations on your new pull up P.R of 35:)