Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The killer Bear ......


WOD

5 rounds
5- burpee thrusters 25 lbs
10- DU's 
10- around the worlds with sandbag

THE BEAR !!! 

3 rounds
7- 75 lbs
7- 75 lbs
7- 75 lbs

Holy crap that was hard my arms are still ringing as I type this. The five rounder i pounded through quite quickly but the bear oh my gosh. That was brutal i could really feel my triceps. Although painful it still felt killer to do. I got to see my girl Lea haul ass today nice job sis. Good to see you Mia as always. Can't wait for another killer wod tomorrow. 
Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god who is that little cutie pitutie? Nice job tonight Chad. Can you give me some scooling on those dam double unders! URGH! :)

Chad de Boer said...

haha thats my little girl vixie :)
you to michelle you killed it (as usual)
and yah im available all the time for help
with double unders haha im sure you will get
them soon though

Hollie said...

Man you are fast at those damn workouts. I'm working as hard as I can and not stopping even though I want to really bad and there you are finished when I still have a round and a half to go. Aagghhh!! Good for you. What about that bear - after the first round I was thinking "oh my god, I don't think I can do that two more times" it did seem to get easier though, I think I just paced myself better. You and Leanna worked so hard and were the inspiration that kept me trudging through them. It was nice that you cheer Leanna through them. That is a cute pic of Vixie:)

Leanna said...

Hey thanks bro, you did pretty damn well yourself.
Man, Vixie sure seems a lot cuter in a picture where she can't talk, or wine, or poop :)