Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursdays workout to go .......



WOD
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
L pullups
Ring dips

Max rounds in 10 minutes:
5- hanging power snatches. 55 lbs
5- ohs 55 lbs
10 situps

11 rounds

Holy shit. That was so hard. My wrists killed after those snatches. I can't remember the last time i worked that hard on a workout oh wait yes i can it was yesterday =P. The ring dips killed me, the snatches killed me, The pullups killed me ad the ohs' killed me. So in other words the situps were the only part of the workout that didn't make me suffer. Can't Freaking wait till July for the de Boer clan to go down to San Diego for the crossfit certification. Im sooo pummppedd !!!!!! Seeya all Saturday.
Ciao


2 comments:

Leanna said...

Man that wod really must of killed you if you had to drink that much water hehe

Chad de Boer said...

haha yah i was gassed after words :P