Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tuesdays Crossfit eastlangley........


WOD

Fight gone bad/tabata

20 seconds on 10 seconds off 8x
lowest score of each set of 8 is you final for 
that exercise......


wallball 
sdhp
push press
box jump 
burpies

This workout killed me every single exercise i did seemed to be hurting me somehow. I really dominated seeing as how no one else knows how to even do a wallball. I really like training with people who i feel like i can teach. Its a bit of a break from seeing everybody hauling ass at crossfit langley which i love. Aswell as getting some good recognition by a very hi ranked coach in BC. Didnt get any pictures of the workout but heres the best i can do. Im the guy with the ball passing it to the guy in the blue. Really bad picture my friend took a bunch for me but he was to far away :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Chad. I was wondering why you were missing some evening classes but now I understand you taking a beating during the day instead! Way to dominate the group!

Chad de Boer said...

thanks michelle yah i missed the last two tuesdays im going to start coming and just sucking it up :P seeya tonight.