Wednesday, May 28, 2008

two for one.......


Wednesdays Wod

2-2-2
clean + jerk
83-103-123 for 1 1/2 ( got the clean but not the jerk)

2-2-2
Strict press
75-failed at 85 - failed at 80 - 1x @ 75

4 rounds 

10 ab wheel 
4 shoulder cleans with sandbag
5 big box jumps 
10 burpies
time 6:15

Felt really strong during the lifting today but i could not get the jerk on that last f'ing clean + jerk. I now
 know that i really ned to work on my strict press because i felt so crappy failing pretty much every single time i tried. The four rounder felt awesome. Some how i managed to keep good technique on my ab wheel's the whole time which isn't easy for me seeing as how i am still really working on that aspect of my crossfittness. The body beat me by two seconds today which kinda pissed me off but its okay, not always about winning. Anyways yes ill seeya all tomorrow. 
Ciao






Tuesdays Wod

11 rounds

8 pullups
5 sandbag walking lunges
5 dumbell split snatch 20 % of bw

time 8:30

5 rounds 

5 pullups
10 pushups
200 m run
time 6: 50

Wow that one felt so good the 11 rounder i busted balls through and always tried to keep moving. All of the exercises in this wod are ones that i am quite fond of so i had quite alot of fun. The 5 rounder wasn't too brutal but was the cherry on top to a brutal class :) the runs felt awesome as always i sprinted as hard as i could the whole time and made up any lost ground. My pushups are feeling awesome. I remember back in the day, grade 5 i got in trouble for swearing and the supervisor told me if i did 5 pushups then i was aloud to go. I couldn't even do one  it sucked and all of my friends could do them. So now when i do pushups 10 in a row for 5 rounds i always have something to drive me not to stop (that and DC always staying 2 steps in front). Well im off for some homework 
ciao

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Great job again Chad!!! You have grown and are growing so much - you are taking it to a new level for yourself. I'm glad to have had the opportunity of training closely with you for this age. I will enjoy the last while before you get too strong to hang with us:) That damn grade 5 teacher - who was she I might have to go kick her a@$:)