Sunday, May 25, 2008

A little late......


I was pretty busy yesterday and today so im finally posting yesterdays wod now.

WOD

8-6-4-2
Back squat
95-115-135-150

8-6-4-2
Body rows
85-90-95-110


as many rounds as you can in 15 minutes
4 sandbag cleans
200 m run
5 pullups
10 ab wheel 
10 kbs
8 box jumps

I managed to complete 5 rounds + sandbag cleans, run, pullups, ab wheel and 3 of the kettle bell swings. I had DC on my ass the whole time and new that if i slowed down there was no way that he wouldn't be passing me. What a great motivation having so many people encouraging you to work your butt off without even saying anything. Thats what i love about crossfit. Anyways Baby J is killer Tito Ortitz should retire sean sherk should get off the roids and gsp rules all. Night :)

2 comments:

Leanna said...

you little shit, take that off 'a there!!!

Chad de Boer said...

not a chance :)