Saturday, April 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMA LOVE YA........



Wod

8 rounds
6 back squats- 125 lbs
6 weighted pullups- 20lbs
6 bench press- 35lbsx2
125m row


10-10 
ab wheel!! 

This workout was so hard. I rx'd it and I can feel it. I feel like my muscles are burning still. My legs felt like i had a 2 hour soccer try out the night before.... oh ya i did. I loved this workout after I was finished. I feel like muscles really developed today and I have to thank everyone for cheering me on as well as my bench press spotters chris, DC and Mumma. Oh and by the way its my mothers 40th birthday today. Or i mean 30th birthday :) well I think she still looks like shes about 29 or 30 but anyways everyone have an awesome day today. 
Ciao

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Thanks Chad, I feel 29 or 30:) Great job at your tryout yesterday, you rocked!!! The workout today was as difficult as you made it for yourself and you stuck with the heavy weights and made it difficult. Way to stick it out - you must be proud - I am:)

Chad de Boer said...

Merci ma mere
you look 29 also hopefully i did as well as you say for the try out. Yah those weights were not easy but im glad that I stuck through it. Happy bday.

Hollie said...

Congratulations Chad!!!!