Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This is sparta =)


WOD

7 rounds
5 - Deadlift 155 lbs
7 - dips
1 - rope climb 
200m row.

HOLY $###!!!!
this workout absolutely killed me I layed around the gym for at least 20 minutes. 
loved the dips they were the hardest of the entire workout but i felt like every single one that i did i was getting that much closer to my muscle up that im dieing to get.
I love Crossfit so much holy crap no matter how many times i get my ass kicked i always want more there is nothing else in the world like it. It is amazing how much you can improve just by repitition and commitment. Every time I get on a rower or do a pushup I feel incredible like I can do anything. Its so awesome how much crossfit has taken over my life I have never felt this way about anything in my life I can not wait until tomorrow so i can get right back at it asap!! 
Larry great job tonight way to persist through it and really set the bar high. See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

It won't be long before the muscle up Chad. This was a tough one eh? Great job!!!