Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guess whos back, back again....

Wod 
My order ....
50 wallballs
50 du's
50 box jumps
50 pushpress
50 walking lunges
50 k2e 
50 pullups
Time- 17:34

Dang that was so hard. Haha i think that is how every one of my posts has started and i doubt it will be changing soon.... wallballs were my most difficult exercise i did 40 without stopping and then took a quick breather then finished my last 10. Du's were pretty easy i enjoyed them. Box jumps weren't to bad started with jumps and then half way through had to convert to fast step ups. Pushpress was F$%&*^# hard i found them to be much easier if i did them from the front though. Walking lunges were pretty easy should have probably gone to 30's instead of 20's but oh well. Worst mistake I made during this workout was putting the k2e and pullups together and LAST oh man..... Those killed me at the end of my pullups i was doing sets of 5 or 6. But its not the exercises that kill you its how intense you do them and thats why this workout was so damn hard. Thats what i love about crossfit though its always different. Can't wait to hear how the second class did. Seeya saturday. Oh Jill I loved the biking outfit by the way :).
Ciao 

2 comments:

Jill said...

friggin awesome work tonight chad. you`re just jealous of my outfit- i know you want to slather your ass in spandex too :)

Chad de Boer said...

you to jill you rocked it tonight
oh its so true tho haha if i had one of those babies
id be wearin it everywhere :)