Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back In Action...

WORK OUT OF THE DAY

3 rounds
row 20 seconds, 10 second break x 4
then for 2 minutes 5 pushups, 5 pullups
as many rounds as you can get in that 2 minutes
rest 2 minutes and repeat

As many rounds as you can in 10 minutes 
5- power snatches, 50 lbs
5- ring dips
5- ab wheel 
5- hang db squat cleans @ 20 % Body weight


Holy twizzlers that was a hard one. I could really feel the rowing on my core. I liked the timing on this workout how you had to make it as hard as you wanted. I finished the first workout like this. 1st set- 6 1/2 rounds, 2nd set 6 rounds, third set 6 rounds. The second workout was brutal also i finished 7 rounds, my ab wheel and snatches. Loved the intensity in the gym today. I was getting my ass kicked at the same time as Mia, Leanna and Michelle so I had to haul twizzlers to avoid holding them up. Can't wait to get back tomorrow for a little more torturing thanks DC :)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Way to keep moving Chad and moving fast:)

Surrey Sterling said...

Yo Yo East Lang-Lee! You did great today brother! Nice work on fighting through the "Bear". I'm glad I wasn't ab wheel'in behind you:) Good times. We'll see you in a couple of weeks as I'm in the SuburbanRush next weekend. Trail Runn'in and single track rid'in!

Chad de Boer said...

hah great work sterling ur a beast love working out with you on saturdays u gotta make it out there more often that bear was a B!^@# thanks for cheering me on there when i was getting my ass kicked you were so fast i hardly gotta see you nice work seeya soon