Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!


Happy April Fools.
WOD
 
Fran - 1:22
21-15-9 
Thrusters 
pullups   


Just kidding people hehe ( I thought it was Funny... :P ) 

Actual Workout Of the Day
4 rounds 
25-pullups
25-pushups
25-situps
25-squats

Time 20:02

This one was a bugger now I know how Angie is going to feel :S
I was a little upset with this workout because i really wanted to get sub 20:00 
on this workout but i really focused on technique throughout the entire workout especially
on those dang pushups! Cant wait for tomorrow seeya then :)

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Nice Fran in under 2 mins:) Those pushups were hard, I found the pullups difficult too. Great job tonight as usual.

Hollie said...

Hey, you need to update this baby!!!

Mia said...

yup there needs to be some updating my friend:)

Chad de Boer said...

hey hey hey all this was my last workout
so theres no need to update yet :P workin on it