Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crossfit LSS....



WOD'
Ladder
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Thrusters
Strict pullups
K2E 
double unders 
Burpie box jumps




Felt really good during this one i hauled ass through it sprinting between each exercise. Not bad for an early morning crossfit :). It was cool seeing everyone lying on the ground after. I finished with a time of 16:15 and i thought that was pretty good managed to get a few pics on the new cellular device but ill have to get more next time. After this i was feeling my legs still and my back was slightly soar not bad but a little bit from my shitty technique yesterday on deadlifts just like DC said it would. Didnt feel a need to do another XF workout after this one so I opted out of the Crossfit langley adventure and decided to stay home. Got my report card today 3 A's and one B..... A honor roll baby :) seeya all tomorrow 
  Ciao

5 comments:

Jill said...

holy crap! nice work! way to show those other guys at school. hey i hear coach is jealous of your new phone :)

Chad de Boer said...

haha yah its pretty awesome I've been spending every second on it hehe oh and I'm sending but yah I like training with these guys because it gives me confidents for dc being able to kick my ass every day :)

Hollie said...

Nice work Chad! You have had a successful week. Awesome report card, rockin the crossfit and making the Coquitlam Metro Ford Selects team for next season. Wow!!! On top of all that a new phone. You are a great boy and deserve the best:)

Jill said...

you da man!

Chad de Boer said...

haha thanks mother dear
hopefully a little more successful of a year then last.